Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Succulent

On a recent trip to Tucson Arizona I stumbled upon this amazing Betsey Johnson Necklace with a Southwestern theme...needless to say I fell in love...well sort of.  I wasn't sure that this necklace was really me...and I had a hunch that Betsey would offer my favorite part of the necklace...the cactus...in a ring...


Betsey Johnson Flights of Fancy
Cactus Frontal Necklace
$68
I promptly took out my iPhone and google shopped it...sure enough it did exist!  While my best friend was shopping in the store I was shopping on my phone! I got my ring from Von Maur...never heard of it but they were tax and shipping free...sold! 


Betsey Johnson Flight of Fancy
Cactus Stretch Ring
$45



www.vonmaur.com
Here's the kicker...I started to feel like my ring would be lonely...so after much debate I bough the necklace from Dillard's...that and I needed some instant shopping gratification!  For further torture I found yet another version of this necklace online that I like even more...the Flights of Fancy Charm Y-Necklace for $125...so I'll stick with my $68 version.  Man...shopping online can be dangerous!  

No comments:

Post a Comment