Thursday, August 16, 2012

Arm Candy

I swear it's like the designers at Kate Spade are designing just for me sometimes!  It's all I can do to hold myself back...

Just For The Fun Of It Idiom Bangle
Kate Spade

Sink Or Swim Idiom Bracelet
Kate Spade
Available Here
This obsession began when I feel in love with the "No Sleep Til Brooklyn" Bangle a little over a year ago...I couldn't smuggle that bad boy over my wide fist so I thought there was no hope...but when the "Play Hooky" Bangle appeared I knew I had to give it the old college try...and it fit!!  Now I'm screwed...before you know it I'll have a Kate Spade Bangle collection, not a bad thing but an expensive obsession none the less.  Shortly after obtaining the "Play Hooky" Bangle I acquired the Sink or Swim Bracelet...we're talkin' days here people!  

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment