Friday, November 30, 2012

Get Pumped...

OK...so for starters I LOVE this brand...not too sure why it's so hard to find but I won't complain, I'm just glad I found it!  How I found it...well I happen to have these amazing friends that have an amazing store in San Francisco by the name of seedstore...they have...you guessed it...AMAZING taste, so this find is all thanks to them!  And now you don't have to be a Bay Area kid to shop them...they're now online!!!

Fiel Dianna Pumps
available here






Not only are these super cute...they're actually comfortable...all thanks to their padded leather footbed.  The rest of the stats... 4'' with a 1'' platform, rounded toe, chunky wooden heel and leather sole with rubber forepart and heel tab...safety first! 

I've only had mine for a few weeks and I can't tell you how many complements I get on them!

Happy Shopping!
Lanaé

No comments:

Post a Comment