Friday, December 21, 2012

Local Boys

If you were looking for some hot "local boys"...sorry...you've clicked through to the wrong link!  Well sorta...my little cuz is pretty stinkin cute...and my Hubby's pretty hot!

This post is all about the best shaved ice I've ever had...EVER!

My little Cuz JJ



My Hubby





Kihei Local Boys Shop

Where can you enjoy this?  On the Hawaiian Island of Maui with two locations...South Kihei Road in the Kalama Village and on Front Street in Lahaina near the Famous Banyan Trees.  They're the only shop on the island that offers free extras...I recommend adding a scoop of vanilla ice cream to the bottom and Kauai Cream on top...oh and gummy bears if you really want to go for it!  

Favorite flavors: Guava, Dreamsicle, Sharks Blood, Tigers Blood, Lychee, Pineapple, Mango and Watermelon!

Drooling yet?  I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment