Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Black Friday Mission

When I want something I want the best version of it...within reason of course

I've been on the hunt for the perfect crossbody bag in a neutral color for some time now...it has to hold more than my current crossbody...but not too much more!


Clockwise from top: Coach Classic City Bag $278/Coach Classic Ramblers Legacy Flap in Leather $258
Coach Classic Patricias Legacy Bag $298/Court Bag $258/Coach Classic Stewardess Bag in Leather $298
Middle: Legacy Mini Tanner Crossbody in Leather $258
I can't say that I'm much of a Coach shopper usually...but they caught my eye last year with their holiday collection...and kept me looking as they continued to put out amazing colors of their oh so cute Legacy Penny Shoulder Bag.

It's probably the worst idea I've had in some time...but I'm thinking I might journey out on Black Friday to pick the winner...and hopefully add one of these beauties to my collection.

Wish me luck...and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment