Thursday, January 6, 2011

Boots, no fur!

Lord...I'm in trouble.  Spring and Summer EVERYTHING coming out and I want it all...seriously.  I need another job just to afford my obsessions!  Could you say no to these?  I don't want to hear your answer if it's a NO. 

NEVE
bootie
by Senso
$199.95


NEVE
bootie
by Senso
$199.95
Check out solestruck.com for some flippin sweet shoes you won't find anywhere else.  For inspiration check out this link http://www.solestruck.com/lookbook/ the weekender lookbook 2011...it's going to land me in the poor house for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Oh snap! I just looked at that website you posted and there are some RAD shoes on there! I am mostly too wimpy to wear shoes that high, especially since I walk everywhere and there are so many flippin steep hills around here, but I would definitely rock some of those at a party where I just sat, if I ever went to a party like that:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There need to be more parties that you can just sit around at...or more shoe options that come in 1 to 2 inches!

      Delete