Thursday, January 6, 2011

Morning After Bag

Ignorance is bliss...me not knowing Rebecca Minkoff ever existed...well those were better times.  You see now that I know how fabulous her bags are...how soft the leather is...how she just seems to design bags and wallets that she knew I'd like...well it's just plain shitty.  And by shitty I mean dangerous!
$495.00
Zappos.com
She had to have had me in mind when she designed this MAB Mini (Morning After Bag) in Electric Blue...I mean come on...it's SO ME!  But I'll have to behave and be all adult n' what not and resist and maybe just maybe this will be mine...but thre's doubt...it would have to be on sale on sale! 

*Sad entry containing FABULOUS BAG!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Just got this Bag on Swirl.com for 40% off...Happy Early Birthday to me!

    ReplyDelete