Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Put On Your Dancing Shoes

Well...sorta.

I recently joined the "in crowd" and got an iPad mini!  Super fun times...if you don't count the letdown of losing my unlimited data due to my phone upgrade plus additional device. Lets just say I now understand the need for wi-fi...sigh.

Dancing Lenticular Mini iPad Sleeve
$45
Available Here



Naturally I want to keep my new device protected...and why not do it in style?!  I fell in love with this sleeve from Kate Spade NY the moment I saw it...when you tilt and move it around the legs move/dance...so cute!  

I will say it was HARD to find a great iPad mini cover...and I looked a bunch.  Here's hoping my new device will get me posting more often...I have so much I want to share!

Happy Shopping!

XO,
Lanaé

No comments:

Post a Comment