Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Falling In Love

It happened this past Sunday...at Nordstrom in San Francisco...like the song says...

McQ Alexander McQueen
"Stepney" Tote
$990.00



www.nordstroms.com
I left my heart in San Francisco!  I'm being dramatic really but it was all that I could do to stop myself from parading around Nordstrom showing everyone who would give me the time of day how amazing this bag is!  I did the responsible thing though...I loved on it...took a quick snap of it with my iPhone, returned it to its "home"...and sadly walked away.  Just can't do it...that's half of my monthly mortgage! 

2 comments:

  1. It could be an investment. ;o). I bought my Louis bags for $$$, but they've not lost their value.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a point! Sadly it's sold out now...I'm sure I could track one down though! Wink!

      Delete