Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lets Go Retro

Art, good art usually comes at a price...one that most of us can't afford.  Well if you're into what Retro Whale is dishing out then you're in luck!


"Dorks"
Mixed Media Print on Wood
$36

http://www.etsy.com/shop/retrowhale

Pound - Limited Edition Print
$35

Print Set
$30
Retro Whale was introduced to me by the owners of Seedstore in San Francisco...the artist is a friend of theirs.  After checking out their stuff on etsy.com I knew I wanted the above set but I didn't want to fuss with framing and that's when the Seedstore girls told me they can get custom orders.  I had my print set applied to the mixed media wood to match my "Dorks" print and later went back to Seedstore for the "Pound" print also applied to the mixed media wood.  I'm totally addicted now!



No comments:

Post a Comment